Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a field in advanced search of confirmation in SRM7.0

sivadm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SRM 7.0 , i need to add a field in advanced searc screen for confirmation. Can anyone guide me how i can do that?

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I have the same requirement of adding a field onto Advances search screen. If you already acheived the requirement, request you to guide me to achevice teh same.

Info on this is higly appreciated.

After that I will open a thread and will appreciate you .... or you can post your result in the thread opened by me, so that it will be easy for me to appreciate your help for the reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please let me know the portion where you need to add the new custom field. Is it only in Serach criterion or also in the table which provides the final list.

I have added in both the portions in SRM 7.0. Please follow the steps in sequence.

1. Add the custom field to the structure /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WD_SEARCH

2. Go to the corresponding Web dynpro Component /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DS_SO_CONF and add this new custom field in the view V_CONF_SYSTEM_DTLS . For this, please create a new Enhancement point and add the new field here.

3. Similarly, to reflect the field in final output table, add the new field to the structure /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WD_DS_CON_RESULT, and add it to the view V_CONF_SYSTEM_RESULT.

4. Modify the view WDDOMODIFY and implement your logic to populate or filtering the records.

Let me know if you need any further details.

Regards,

Vamsee Kundurthi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

Have a look at OSS note 672960 - User-defined fields 2, and more exactly section for search criteria.

Regards.

Laurent