Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice smartform wrong format date

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the invoice smartform we have using the standart date form; thats means that the format date comes from the user profile (SU3 or SU01) in the default tab. In our case the users have the following form DD.MM.YYYY; but the output shows the format YYYY.DD.MM.

Our IT guy told me, he have no found nothing wrong in the debuging; because we are using the standart tool.

Has someone had these error? How resolved it?

Thanks,

JCR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the country of the customer. After, check the format of dates for country in tcode OY01. Here, check the format for date and for amounts.

Regards,

Eduardo

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo,

In the OY01 the country (SK) have the date format as DD.MM.YYYY; and the decimal pt format as 1.234.567,89, this option do not solve the issue. Do you have another idea?

JCR

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in tcode V/40 if you are using a Z-report for printing. If it's true, look for a command GET LOCALE or SET LOCALE in the ABAP coding. For instance:

GET LOCALE LANGUAGE lang COUNTRY cntry MODIFIER mod.

SET LOCALE LANGUAGE lang COUNTRY cntry.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I remember other possibility. Check in the smartform (tcode SMARTFORMS) for the field, you can have a coding for it. Check the before commands (SET LOCALE and GET LOCALE). Look for the help of an ABAPer if you don't know this tool.

Regards,

Eduardo

PD: or the command WRITE date TO field_date FORMAT yyyymmdd.

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Jul 15, 2010 10:05 AM

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your support, it was very helpful.

JCR

Answers (0)