cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of FI with SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query regarding integration of FI with SD.

In transit inventory account is not getting cleared as Goods issue is having one accounting entry but billing document has 2 accounting line items.

When we do the Goods issue ( PGI) two accounts are getting hit.

For example GL 1 and GL 2

For the same PGI when we do billing

GL 3 and GL 4

Duplicate entries are getting posted in billing document with the same Account.( it's nullifying the account).

Please help me in knowing the reason why duplicate entries are getting posted.

They are not able to reconcile the PGI account since two line items are getting created

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me out in this issue..

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds very much as if the GL account entries maintained in transaction VKOA for the billing document are set up as an accrual entry, with the same GL account used for debit and credit.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To add further what already being discussed.

The other is, in GI there are two accounts that can be b'coz different valuation class of the material in delv doc.

Regards

Jp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanks for the answer.

The ZCS is the Accofunt key which is Used in VKOA for the Account determination.

In VF03, under Analysis tab.

Account determination, Accruals has the same Account key ZCS.

Please help me in correcting this Error.

Thanks,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Second GL acc in VKOA is for GL account of Provision Account

The provision account is only required if there are conditions that are relevant for accrual, for example, rebate conditions. If this is the case, account determination takes place in the billing document with the field

Account key - Accrual (KVSL2). This field is assigned to the condition type in the pricing procedure. Normally account determination for G/L accounts takes place in the billing document with the field account key (KVSL1). The account key field is assigned to the condition type in the pricing procedure.

So, maintain the things accordingly. If not required you have to remove the second GL account maintain in VKOA.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

In Pricing Procedure, for Intercompany invoice, the Accrual is ZCS and it's assigned against that conditon type.

Am i missing out any important configuration.

Please help me out

Regards

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check the posting key for the Accural entry in the GL acc.

Then take assistance of FI team member in your team.

Ask him/her how its is offsetting the GL entries in the GL account.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (0)