cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differerent 3 pages in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a smartform with 3 pages Page1, Page 2 & Page3. Requirement is to print separate text on 3 pages

On page1 in Main window1 added command line to trigger page break by "Go to page" and text is in secondary window. Similarly on page 2 & page 3.

It is printing only two pages and third page is not geeting triggered. What could be the reason.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hi anya,

I just tried a temp Smartform to work out your requirement. You could create 3 pages.

- > The 1st page with main window should have page 1 as the nexr page. This should be done so as to have teh over flowing Main window data to appear till the main window details are all printed. Once this is done, you need to page braek by adding a command to go to new page as 2nd page.

-> The 2nd page wud have a secondary window and thus cant point to itself. Here you mark teh next page as page 3. No need of a page break here

-> 3rd page is also a secondary window n cant point to itself. Hence make it point to say the 1st or 2nd page

It worked for me. try it out n revert in acse of furtehr query!

Cheers!

0 Kudos

Hello Varna,

I have a similar problem with print form. I am working on ME23N PO. Making changes to existing SMARTFORM.

1. I have first page with main window (table: header details, footer) and in the end has secondary window NOTE REMINDER.

2. My next page is the same as first page.

3. I have to create a new page lets call it LAST. I created a MAIN WINDOW with text (text contains terms and conditions).

4. PO should  print with header , line items and in the end note reminder.

5. The note reminder should only print once.

example if line items overflows to next page after end of line items note reminder should print.

example: if line items is enough to print on first page then note reminder should print after MAIN.

Can you please help?

Thanks,

James

5. the last page should print terms and conditions.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fonseca,

We tried that earlier also but still only two pages are getting triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anya,

The only thing you need to do is just indicate the next page for each page

ie for Page1 the next page is page2

for page2 the next page is page3

if needed just add

for page3 the next page as page1.