cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error iView ISR Service request in Portal (NW04s, EP7.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are implementing NW04s (EP7.0, SP07) and ERP2005, and ADS Adobe Document Server for adobe PDF Forms (ISR Forms). Also BP MSS 1.0, BP ESS 1.0, BP ERP Common 1.0.

in the Portal the iView for Create Service Request ISR is delivering this Error when i call it:

Zugriff über NULL Objektreferenz nicht möglich., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

We have made the configuration in IMG for ISR and we have also maintained the application Parameter for the iview Create Service Request in EP.

Please advice, Thanks

Kind Regards,

Nazih

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nazih,

Have you deployed the appropriate WebDynpro based patches for ESS from service marketplace(SAP ESS 600,SAP PCUI_GP600)?

After that you also need to create the RFC destinations in the WebDynpro Content Administrator.

Regards,

Siddhartha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddhartha,

yes of course we (I'm a colleague of Nazih) install both parts the busi pack´s himself and the webdynpros (MSS, ESS, and PCUI) We deployed this with the JSPM tool and after this we configure the needed JCO´s. For your understanding all other webdynpros (for example PCR runs fine).. We install / deploy the ESS, MSS, PCUI on SP3.. You think something change on SP4 for the XSS ??

thx

mario

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have solved the Problem and the ISR iViews works in the Portal (Adobe Forms).

The iView for Service request should have this maintained Aplication Parameter: SCENARIO=XXX&MODE=CREATE.

Sure you have also to have an activated XXX ISR-Scenario and the assigned adobe interaczive Form in the ERP System.

And the JCO Conncetion required in SLD should be available and running.

Regards,

Nazih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazih

I need to create an iview that show an Adobe Form, i create the scenario could you explain the steps for create the iview ?

Thnks

Josué Cruz