cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I need a new Transfer Price condition defined in the system and which must be calculated from a base value - Net Value .Transfer Price to be calculated as a %(Percentage basis). Please advice me how to achieve this.

we need this to be implemented in many pricing procedures and each procedure the calcuation might be different.

to be precise we need one Trasnfer pricing condtion whihc should satisfy different intercompany processess used in different countries.

TIA

KOGI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kogi ,

Please follow the steps as given below :

1. Create an New condition type example -ZTSA copy of PI01 and maintain this condition in all the relevant pricing procedure , standard and inter company pricing procedure .

2.Complete the configuration of Inter company billing

3. Maintain the condition record - Use T Code - VK11 , select ZSTA condition type and maintain the values like sales org, plant and before entering the material , select Calculation type"A" which is an %, then enter material and the % amount . In some cases we have maintained the inter company prices per case also .

4. Create order, delivery and intercompany invoice .

This should come through and in case of any clarifications , please let me know .

Regards

Veera