Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI File (.tpz) Export Issue - OBJECT_NOT_FOUND

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to Export PI 7.1 ID objects from Dev to QA. I am not able to create .tpz file. I am getting the below pasted error while exprotimg in ID.

Error:-

Export failed: Object CHANNEL_TYPE_LABEL | SIDCLNT120 | CC_FileReceiverLegacySystem (DirContext) not found

Object Communication Channel: | SIDCLNT120 | CC_FileReceiverLegacySystem

not found (OBJECT_NOT_FOUND)

I have deleted Business Component SIDCLNT120 and Communication channel CC_FileReceiverLegacySystem long back . I am also not able to see them in the ID Objects list. Please suggest how to come over this issue.

Thanks,

Phani Akella.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Can you solve that? Because I've the same issue

I try with cache refresh but not solve the problem

Thanks,

Maru

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Closing the forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check the ID object which has missing CC.from ur eror message it states that CC_FileReceiverLegacySystem

is not present.

CC is missing hence create it and do the cache refresh n transport it again.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you mentioned :CC_FileReceiverLegacySystem is deleted long back . before doing a cache refresh : Please check in your changelist that the Object is premently deleted ( Once a object is deleted in navigation tree ,.it moves with DElete Red X icon in Changelist.Right click on that and select Activate )

The Delete object moves to your closed Changelist from Open Changelist in PI 7.1

And then do cache refesh and Transport again .Thsi may solve your issue.

Best Regards,

Vara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

This might occur due to cache issue. The old deleted objects might be still reflecting.

Do a cache refresh in ID and also with SXI_CACHE T-code. Now, try to export the objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

That means after deletion also while exporting Transport manager somehow could find these objects somewhere in the system.

Have you done the directory cache refresh after deleting those objects mentioned.

You can perform the following steps once and check.

Transaction SXMB_IFR -> Administration Link -> Directory Tab -> Cache Overview -> Click "Partial Cache Refresh " button on a cache consumer "_INTEGRATION_SERVER_" .

Transaction SXMB_IFR -> Administration Link -> /Directory Tab -> Cache Overview -> Click "Partial Cache Refresh " button on a cache consumer "_INTEGRATION_RUNTIME_".

Thanks,

Soumen

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take the help from BASIS Team, they can help you.