cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring INVOIC output via SAP XI 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have setup a few INVOIC scenarios with SAP XI, all using ALE#KU#RE which correlates to the Bill-To Party on the SAP configuration. My previous work has been pretty straight forward as there was one bill-to for each company. Now I am being asked to setup a supplier which has 11 Bill-To party customer numbers. This seems to be a lot of XI Configuration, having to setup 11 parties, one for each ALE#KU#RE number. I also checked if the Sold-To or Payer value were fixed, and they are not (another different set of numbers).

What would the best practice be to setup this scenario for SAP XI output? Is there any way to avoid setting up so many Party's?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two methods to implement this:

1. Use conditional receiver determination to check the RCVPRN and route to desired service, or

2. Setup a PARTY for each KU and then use virtual receiver to connect to service.

Since we have a Sales team that creates new KU for each office of the customer it places a lot of work on the B2B routing to ensure all invoices are delivered to the single customer entity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tadd,

The best thing would be to create the Partner Profiles based upon your combinations in SAP itself.

Else You can do a Value mapping or Fixed Values in your message mapping.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish, thanks for the quick reply. This scenario is outbound from SAP, so there are already 11 partner profiles that exist. The way I know how to implement this would be to create a matching Party in SAP XI for each Partner Profile in R/3. However, in this case there are over 11 Partner Profiles for the same customer (I do not know why there are so many profiles). All the invoices for these 11+ will be mapped and routed to the same destination. Unless I am not doing this correctly, I have a receiver determination for each Configured Receiver Party. This is a lot of configuration to setup the same invoice output. I'm trying to determine if there is a better way.