cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver added manually by requisitioner during shopping cart creation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In SRM 7.0, we use an n-stel approval workflow, where the approvers are getting determined automatically from table settings, e.g. according to accounting information or product category or value.

Now i have been confronted with a shopping cart, that has an unexpected approver as part of its aprroval workflow.

For the "Current process step" entry in the "Approver process overview", it is saying ADHOC . As per my main idea, this unexpexted approver comes from a manual addition by the requisitioner, during the creation of the shopping cart.

Now i am looking for a possibility to find out in the system, whether this unexpected approver indeed was entered manually by the requisitioner. Is there any possiblity to do that?

Is there maybe another explaination for this workflow configuration on this shopping cart?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking which class and method gets trigger to when the requester add adhoc approver then class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DO_APV_EXT and method /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_DO_APV_EXT~ADD_APPROVER. SRM has a feature that we can add adhoc approver dynamically based on condition too.

Best Regards,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

thank you for your answer, but unfortunately i am not really a technical person.

Is there maybe also a way to observ it in a table or in a worflow log, whether a certain approver was added into the approver work flow manually by the requisitioner?

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can see the workflow log in SWI6. Enter BUS2121 in the Object Type and SC Header GUID as Key values.

Regards,

Saravanan

Answers (0)