cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5.3-SP12 CUP-Select roles when creating request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Once you import the roles that you want into CUP, I wonder two issues regarding the Selecting roles buttom ( Create Request>Select roles/Group buttom>Type of Access)

- I want to know which is the functionality of selecting type of access "Group". Does it mean that it will bring data gather by User group? which is the meaning?

-At the same screen, when you are searching for a role under type of access= Transaction, where system is bringing roles from?

I mean is CUP searching for bringing them at ERM? or is it looking for them at the back-end system?

Many thanks in advance!

Marga.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

I wrote a message to SAP because CUP is not bringing Roles that have been created manually at PFCG.

Thanks for your response!

Margarita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marga,

Here is my response:

1) I have not searched via Groups. I think it is not meant for use with ECC system. It would be mostly used with Portal, UME, LDAP where the you can assing a role to a group.

2) CUP will search the roles in the selected SAP system when you perform tcode search. CUP never connects to ERM other than for ERM approval workflow and while loading roles into CUP.

Regards,

Alpesh