cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block in sales order but showing in billing due list

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have put billing block in sales order but while showing in billing due list it is appearing?why?how can i avoid this?

regards,

debesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried putting the billing block at header level but still the order gets displayed in the billing due list. According to the above posts it should not be displayed.

Although when I am selecting no docs with billing block in VF04 then this third party order is not getting displayed.

regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because there might be entries in table VKDFS.

Check Note 128947.

Regards,

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has been observed that you had closed couple of threads but without updating the forum properly. Please have the courtesy to update the forum if your is resolved on your own so that it will be helpful to others.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the Billing block is placed at a Order level, Only at header level is taken into account in the billing due list, the billing block at item level is not relevant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wht should be done so that it shouldnt ome in the billing due list?

Debesh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain billing block in Header and select No selection of sales documents with billing block indicator maintain billing due list overview screen. So, SD documents with a relevant billing block are not taken into account during selection. For Order-related billing, only the billing block at header level is taken into account in the billing due list, the billing block at item level is not relevant.

Also, order-related billing by billing plan, the billing blocks in a sales order have the following priority: Billing block on a date, billing block of an item, billing block of the header. And Delivery-related billing, only the billing block at delivery header level is copied to the billing due list, the billing block at delivery level is not relevant. Deliveries whose corresponding sales document are blocked for billing in the header, are not filtered out.

So, with these following the parameters 'defaulted' in VF04:

- Order-related: no

- Delivery-related: yes

- Rebate-related: no

- Intercompany Billing: no

- No docs with billing block: Yes

- Documents with POD status: no

As you mentioned, if you select "order-related" AND "no docs with billing block", you will not see the sales order.

Thanks & Regards

JP