Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 - Cache Status Overview in ID - Net yet started

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We did some mapping changes in IR. It is updated in cache (Environment --> Cache Status Overview).

Then, in ID, we removed the existing mapping in the Interface Determination step and selected the mapping which is changed in IR. After that we saved and activated.

When we test at run-time, our mapping changes are not detected. When we look at the Cache in ID, it is showing gray color for Central Adapter Engine. i.e under 'Cache Updated' column, it display gray color. (Not Yet started). I clicked the arrow button also (Repeat Cache update for Cache Instance). No effect.

What could be the problem ? Can you tell me friends.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try to make some dummy changes in your interface determination and save it and activate it once again and test it.

If this doesnot work then go to sxi_cache transaction and do a complete cache refresh and see.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Friends.

After a long time it came into green. Even I didn't do SXI_CACHE refresh or CPA Cache refresh. Still I don't know why it took long time. Anyway, now it is updated. Thank you friends.

0 Kudos

Hello there,

You may try restart SAP (ABAP and JAVA Stacks). This has solved the same issue for others.

Also put the setting property SLDAccess to "true".

If nothing solved, check the associations you have on SLD if you have the Adapter Engine missing

or something. Then do a CPA cache going to link: "http://<host>:<j2eeport>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full"

Also do a Full cache refresh by going to tcode SXI_CACHE.

With regards,

Caio Cagnani