cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Plan Change Document Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to capture all the changes that are done to Maintenance Plan and Item. Then we review them to make sure that all our compliance MP are correct. In the past, some changes were done to MP by accident without anyone knowing so we don't want that to happen again. Because this can cause a lot of issues if certain WOs are not generated as we thought.

I would like to run a report that will list out all the changes that were made to the Maintenance Plan and Maintenane Item.

I already have turned on "Change Document Flag" in config. for this Maintenance Plan category. For now, I run IP16, put in the date range that I want in the "Changed On" select field, ....this will give me all the Maintenance Plant that have changes applied to within that time frame. Then, in order to see the changes, the user will have to drill down one by one on the Maintenance Plan/ Maintenance Item, here some changes are visible and some are not.

So, my solution to this is to run a report (IP16) every week, the report pulls up all the MP that have any changes done to them. this is good but in order to see the changes... the user will have to drill down through the change document... and some changes are visible and some are not.... this is the problem.

My questions are...

1. Do you know if there's any report that will display all the DETAIL changes that are done to the Maintenance Plan and Maintenance Item WITHOUT the user have to drill down to one by one. Some kind of "MP Change Document" report.

The management team want a report that will list all changes. to drill donw one by one through Maintenance Plan then drill down through Maintenance Item, then drill down to Maintenance Calls ... just not so friendly for the management team.

Therefore, we are looking for a detail report that will merge all the changes in one report.

2. Is there any other report that will list ALL changes that have done to the Maintenance Plan and Item ?

Thank you... sorry for the long email,

Sam Schwartzberg

Edited by: Samantha Schwartzberg on Jul 14, 2010 4:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rajen_Patel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi:

I don't think there is any standard Tcode/report for this.

You may have to use report program: RI_CD_VIEWER

You my use SE93 to create new Tcode with reference to above program.

Hope this helps-

RP