cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random missing values in smarform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team ,

we have created a smartform to print cheques after a payment run through a custom program . In the case of multiple cheques to be printed for a particular vendor , The first cheque has a missing value ( The description field taken from the SGTXT field of the payment document ) which is not getting printed . rest of the cheques are fine. However, this does not happen regularly , but on a random basis . Also the issue is not existing on test system , but only on production system .

Please let me know if you have any tips to offer.

thanks,

Raghu v

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thing that comes to mind is that when SGTXT doesn't appear, it's because the field isn't populated in the database!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have checked these values. the talbes are populated appropriately.

regards

Raghu V

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But maybe they are populated at the same time as the form, but unfortunately a few milliseconds after maybe?

To make sure, check at which time the text and spool have been created.

The cause is then probably asynchronous processes (one prints, the other updates database = update task), though usually everything is done in the update task. Tell us more about how the whole thing works, as we cannot guess.

Anyway, you should reproduce and trace and debug the code, in production if needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same problem. How did you solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)