cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BusinessProcess not starting

0 Kudos

Hi,

following situation: We have to collect all Ivoices from one month and generate one target document. I tried to do it via a business process which collects the docs in an endless loop which is terminatet by a timeout. But now I'm facing the following problem: It seems that something is not correct in the BPM: I sent the frist IDOC from R/3 to XI. The receiver-determiation worked. The Document was handed to the Queue (Inbound or Outbound ?)of the BPE (Queue-ID: XBQO$PE_WS90100018). However, the business process was not ended properly. I got no error-description. And all following Documents went into the same queue with the status: Green Flag(Message sceduled on outbound-side). But if I use SQM1 I don't see the queue. Noting seems to hang. I can't see the Document in the BPM. Is there a change to delete or terminate the queue ? Has anybody an idea ?

THANKS A LOT ! - Greets from Tirol - werner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem is solved.

Greetings to India !

werner

0 Kudos

Hi,

as I said before. my actual problem now is not the business process itself. The RFC-Connections ar set up properly, beacuse all othe BPM work fine. I have also changed the actual BPM. Means I have deleted the loop-step, so that no probs should be expected. My Problem is: I can't get any documents into the BPE. If I send the IDOC from R/3 to XI the right receiver (the business process) is determined. But in SXMB_MONI all docs get the outbound status "Green Flag" = Message sceduled on outbound side. All docs go to the same queue. The messages don't get to the business process. I dont see them in SXMB_MONI_BPE. If I use SQM1 I don't see the queue.

Have you got an idea ? - Thanks - werner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you de register and register the queue.

Regards

Vijaya

0 Kudos

Hi,

my actual problem now is not the business process itself. I can't get any documents into the BPE. If I send the IDOC from R/3 to XI the right receiver (the business process) is determined. But in SXMB_MONI all docs get the outbound status "Green Flag" = Message sceduled on outbound side. All docs go to the same queue. The messages don't get to the business process. I dont see them in SXMB_MONI_BPE. If I use SQM1 I don't see the queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

Please explain the scenario a bit more in detail. what all have you configured and how you have designed your BPM. Also, are the RFC and port connections between R/3 and XI configured correctly? Check these settings.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

"..endless loop which is terminatet by a timeout."

Since this is an endless loop with a timeout...for when have u scheduled the timeout. Only after the BPM collects all ths docs, will i go to the next step. Just chech the functionality of the BPM by giving a specific end-condition for the loop and see.

"..collect all Ivoices from one month and generate one target document..."

What are you doing with this document, where are you sending it?

Regards,

Sushumna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

<i>We have to collect all Ivoices from one month and generate one target document.</i>

This implies that your BPM wil be active for one entire month? Well, this sure is tricky.

You can try this blog by Sravya where she discusses how to defer starting your BPM,

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/09/xiidoc-message-packages

Regards,

Bhavesh