cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured credit management. Order and contracts are being blocked properply. But when i go to VKM3 to release sales order or contract, it shows that the document has been released but when i open contract or sales order, it is blocked.

wht it is so?

Please respond.

Best Regards,

AI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Al;

Note 18613

Update of the credit values is required for the limit check (static

or dynamic credit limit check):

OVA7 / VOV7: flag u201EActive receivableu201D (CMPNT) item category has to be activated;

V/08: pricing procedure (VBAP-CMPRE) subtotal u201EAu201D must be entered for the relevant pricing line;

OB45: KKBER update group

OMO1: for S066 (period, synchronous u2013 note 426202).

Also, pay attention at follow configuration:

OVA8 u2013 Maintenance of automatic credit control - Released documents are still unchecked:

note 718260 (sales order)

398232 (delivery)

There is a report to run in order to correct some value: RVKRED77.

I hope it can help you.

Regards

Ruy Castro

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You need to provide more details. I think what you mean is that the document was never released in the first place or has since been re-blocked? So if you check in SE16 'VBUK-CMGST' the status is equal to 'B'.

If this is the case I would check if you have any background jobs running, such as RVKRED09.

Also note that, any changes within a sales order would initiate another credit check. If the 'number of days' in OVA8 (Released documents are still unchecked) have run out then the document will be blocked again.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

It is standard System behaviour in update Group 00012 that system will consider the open sales order value for credit limit check, so after releaseing the sales document you can direct do delivery or billing without open sales document again. If you open sales document again VA02 then system will again do the credit check and block the sales order. So if required open it in display mode.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered this issue once. There was a background job, which was checking the orders and blocking them again. Please check if this is the case here too.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

After VKM3, there is no need to go in sales order and contract. because when you go in sales order, system recalculate the amount of sales order and given credit check error.

After VKM3, You just go for delivery or invoice.

Regards,

Sandip