Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non stock

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is new business senario in my side how it will map

GR against production order i activate inspection lot and i deactive post to inspection stok my business requirement is only they enter result after that they dont want to post quantity to unrestricted they want automatic UD how it is possible i already tested if i deactived in post inspection stock stock also coming to to quality how to control

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just try , it may help u

for this kind of scenario u may use 03 inspection instead of 04.

when production order is released it will create lot

u can record results for 03. it is non stock relevent inspection type

when gr will be created it will directly goto unrestricted.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your quick repliying but thing is i want to non stock for 04 inspection type is it possible in sap satandard

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank your very much

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For an 04 inspection lot, if you clicked off the "post to inspection stock" the material should be posted to immediately to unrestricted inventory.

If this is not hapenning, I would first make sure I'm using a new process order. If you are reusing an old process order, it will continue to post to QI Stock.

FF

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you firefighter quick response the movement i will go new process order also same thing happend i am wonder i am checking stock overview also stock also keep in unresticted and it will show usagedecision inspection lot stock the movement i will post to quality to unrestricted same stock will show for unrestricted not increase .it is happen in GR against production & and migo also same i already checked goods receipt also.

kidly give me solution how to map without stock posting in 04 inspection type any configuration required kindly revert me back

Ya Got the solution thing is it will should also quality but no need of stock posting to manual so i desined automatic stock posting in selected set when run qa19 system automatic post to unrestircted

Edited by: Lakshmiananda prasad on Jul 16, 2010 2:17 PM