cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tx OVBI - Can save but not transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm experiencing an issue with IMG Tx OVBI. When I create a new periodic billing plan type, I cansave but cannot transport. I've checked Tx SOBJ, object V_TFPLA, it is marked as a customizing object, flagged for automatic transport.

I've checked SU53, and not too familiar with this but the results were "Authorization Check Failed" Object Class BC_A User Master Maintenance User Groups, Authorization field ACTVT Activity shows authorisation value "05"; Authorisation Field CLASS User group in user master maintenance Application Value BCX_BA.

Can someone please give me some suggestions of what the cause could be?

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this authorization has anything to do with it. It's "Authorization object that is checked during user maintenance", according to the documentation.

Make sure you're in the correct environment/client. Also you should be able to transport the entries manually, using the menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank you for replying. I don't know if I wrote my post clearly, but I am in the development client, I can save, i.e. make changes and save them, and no, manual transport is greyed out.

Pls any input would be appreciated.

Kikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

Kikas