cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing components from iBase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I look in IB52 there are several systems missing from my iBase. When I go into the solution_manager transaction and look at my Landscape components I can see that all of my systems are there in my solution, however only a tiny number are in IB52.

I went through T-code "Solution Manager" and used the function Edit - "Initial data transfer for iBase" but I still only have the small subset of systems I had before.

In the IMG I have also tried the action "Create the component systems and assign as iBase Components" "Create Installation cross solution" This pops up a screen where I can see the systems I want to add to the iBase, I select them with the check box and use the green tick - still they do not appear in my iBase.

I have tried to find some documentation on this, but all it says is to run the initial data transfer .... which does not help.

What do I need to do to get my systems into the iBase? Is my only option to manually Type them into IB52 Text tab? That seems totally wrong, surely there is a method of transferring the configuration that is already available in the solution landscape into IB52??

Thanks

Marina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To solve this problem I had to follow note 1144386.

At the bottom of my SAP GUI screen there was a little "?" and although no error messages were displayed properly there was a message behind this "?" saying that there was no BP for my customer number.

The note above details how to retrieve this BP number again and the follow up processes required to allow the iBase to be updated from SMSY.