cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform purchase order print on both sides

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a smart form for PO printing. I need to display terms and conditions in the backside of first page (duplex:print onboth sides).

Created new output device : zdev for this.i chaged the setting for new output device for duplex printing --- on print mode -- DUPLEX:print on both sides.Iam using device type swin for this.

but iam not getting print on both sides,shall i include any conditions in smartform,guide me for the same.

Thanku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though it may sound basic, but does the printer to which you are printing has a duplex facility. Also, what is the Access method you are using for printing. Please check in the print preferences of the printer at the OS level whether the duplex option is enabled there or not. If not then enable the same and try.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OS level all are fine,in access method iam using : F:Printing on Front End Computer.

thanku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the normal printing at OS level (not from SAP) is working and also please refer the below links where the same issues which you have reported has been solved. Hope one of these links should solve your issue.

Regards,

Sharath

Answers (0)