cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement strategy in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I want to know How Requirement strategy come to APO through CIF? I mean to say what are the parameters to be maintained in R/3 to get it CIFed to APO as Requirement Strategy.

Thanks,

Denish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO Gurus,

I've come across similar situation, whereas i 've tried above said BADI and not able to find.

Can you please guide me step by step process?

Regards,

NarayanP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narayan and Denish,

The BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_RELSTRAT is useful when we want release demand / forecast from APO DP to SNP.

This will not be useful for CIF transfer of ECC Requirments stratgey to APO.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denish,

Can you try BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_RELSTRAT

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denish,

You need to maintain strategy group in material master and CIF it to APO. Then requirement strategy will appear in product master. Please note only limited requirement strategies are possible in APO unlike ECC. Hence you may not get all strategies in APO.

Read:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/47/9dd3a28b3b3c5ce10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vaibahv for your reply.

What if I have maintained some Z- Strategy in R/3. How will it reflect in APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It wont come to APO. You need to map it with some standard requirement strategy by using CIF user exit. For user exit please take help of ABAP consultant. I am not aware of user exit name.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

abhay_kapase
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denish,

The "Z" planning strategies are maintained independently on both sides in ECC and APO.

When transferring the material from R/3 to APO you have to code a mapping in the respective user exit.

Function Module Name: CIF_MATERIAL_PRODUCT_MAP which is called in CIF User Exit for Material transfer CIFMAT01 in ECC.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhay Kapase