cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client wants to map the following scenario.

1) Need to make the discount for the customer for reaching 1lakh qty of a material purchase and 5 % discount.

2) Need to give a 2.4 lakh qty of free material for the 30 Lakshmi qty of material delivery to customer within one year.

3) Need to give the free goods of 240,000 units for 1000000 units delivery every month.

Can any one suggest me a solution.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You cannot achieve this with free goods determination because the quantity accumulation happens from multiple orders. So please use rebates processing for this requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar and Palanisami ,

I have seen your message and noted the contents . I am sure that we can achieve this requirement through enhancement . We need to have an table created with the following fields example - Sales Org / Dist Ch/Div/Sales Doc type/Cust /Free goods Qty.(add more fields based on the business requirement)

Once this table is maintained we can add all the quantities that are invoiced for the customer ( with in the time period ) and then check the quantities in the table . If the quantity invoiced + delivered qty ( pending for invoice ) is more than the qty maintained in the table then we can activate free goods determination.

Please try this and it should work .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

you can set up through VBN1 transaction.

Maintain the condition record for free goods and select the scales and maintain the Qty as per your requirement.

Before proceeding to Condition record you need to complete the Free goods customization.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to issue the free goods only after the customer reaches the stipulated quantity.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar ,

To achieve your requirement , you need to write an code in user exist MV45AFZZ with an "Z table " by adding all the quantities that are dispatched with an stipulated time period .

Thanks and regards

Veera