Did you mean: 

Error: ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB: Could not determine

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Production issue

Scenario is: File to IDOC

From 2 days our R3 production server was down. Before R3 went down i didn't stop my Sender File Communication Channels and XI was continuously accepting files to process it and then trying to post it into R3. Now I can see around 500 messages are failed into SXMB_MONI with error "ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME

FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB: Could not determine code page with REP_00_301 Operation successfully executed FM NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB".

Now R3 is working fine and IDOCs are successfully getting posted.

Before telling my issue i want to share one information that in Message Mapping i have implemented a concept of duplicate file handling due to this duplicate file cannot be processed again.

Now my issue is: I am trying to restart the failed messages. So, whenever i am trying to do so my request mesasge maaping is called again and it is showing a error of "Duplicate file". So how can i reprocess my failed messages????

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Edited by: Dheeraj Kumar on Jul 14, 2010 3:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In XI I have written another ABAP program to delete the file names from the table (Duplicate file handling table) and after deleting the file names I restarted the message and then all the messages got successfully processed.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dheer,

I am assuming that your are maintaing the file information in some header and using it in your mapping, for processing duplicate files. If this is the case reset the header, so that it can process it normally.

Thank & Regards,

Prasanna

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

I am maintaining the file names in the table and that table is maintained in XI. Through UDF i am sending a query to check whether that file name exist or not if exist then it is duplicate file otherwise it will process normally.

In production environment I cant delete the entry of file name as it is disabled.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar