cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Confirmation (Goods receipient) in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are in Standalone Scenario and Upgrading from SRM 4.0 to SRM 7.0.

We want to use the Central Confirmation scenario where for one region (Based on countries) in Org structure we have One Central Goods receipient.

I have assigned the role /SAPSRM/RECIPIENT to the person. In the Requisitioner attribute I have added the names for which the Goods Receipient can do the confirmation. the Portal roles are also properly assigned to the user. he can see the POWL and Create Confirmation option in Portal.

I have created a SC and converted the same to PO. I wanted to do the Central Confirmation now. I try to search the PO in POWL query but it doesn't display any result. I also try to create confirmation using Create Confirmation option but there also I get "No documents matching the selection criteria".

Wanted to understand if there are any other settings that I might be missing. As a Central Receipient, why am I not seeing the Purchase Order for which I need to do the confirmation.

Thamks in advance.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The requester attribute is used for Shop on Behalf functionality. This makes creating shoppingcarts and confirmations available for employees. Therefore i believe that the configuration of this attribute in your central recipient scenario is obsolete.

I think that you havn't configured the SYS attribute in your organizational schema. This attribute tells the system where to look for your inv/confirmation documents. Include all systems here, in your case: Add your local SAP SRM logical system name. This should resolve your problems.

Ps. Also try giving a (couple) of parameters when searching for your PO document from the central recipient transaction, this helps (speed up) searching for a reference document.

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on Jul 14, 2010 12:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also wanted to add that at the time of creating the SC, the Requester doesn't change the Goods receipient as the Central Goods receipient. But at the time the goods are to be received, for some reason the user is not present and therefore at that time the Central Goods receipient person is able to do the confirmation.