cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process controlled workflow process schema evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there

I want to know is there a way to choose the process schema used for a workflow dynamically? I know that based on the evaluation ID, that is how it knows which schema to choose but is there a way to do it dynamically instead of manually?

For example, if I the workflow to work based on company code. How do I build the expression to choose the schema?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepa,

Its so easy. Create a Custom FM expression. based on the company code pass the schema name to EV_VALUE of the FM expression. assign the FM expression to the Schema Evalution Event. Now the schema will choose based on the company code. let us know if you need more information.

Regards,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. How will the coding for it look though and where do I put the coding in?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you have to create a custom FM expression in T.code BRFEXP01. Copy the standard FM /SAPSRM/WF_BRF_0EXP001 into custom FM. write your logic in the custom FM and assign ac access FM in the custom expression. link this expression to an event which is going to assign as process schema evaluation in SPRO.

Regards,

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible.. But need bit of ABAP coding to accommodate this..

Thanks!!

Bharath