cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Avoid Open Sales Order Value from Credit Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have a problem with Credit Management, When my user run the execute credit master sheet, system is considering open sales order value under Credit limit used. My user do not want consider open sales order value, they want only Open delivery and Open Billing value need to appear in Credit limit used.

Is it possible to avoid open sales order values, if yes what setting i need to do....please help me.

Thanks

Sudheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tcode OVA8, untick status block for Sales Order Credit and tick status block for both delivery and billing.

Hope my solution can help you.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your reply, I have not selected Sales orders, only open deliveries is selected. Is there any another way like customize settings or table updation like....

Thanks

Sudheer

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

Do following setting,

Dynamic Reaction( Tick) Status/Block(Tick) Max.Open.Item% ( 50) No.Day OpenI ( maintain no. of days u want not to consider for open S.O.) and Day oldestItem(100).

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check TCODE-OVAK for Credit limit & Credit Group. Here, it specifies whether the system runs credit checks and how it responds to the check during sales order processing.

Also, check tcode-OVA7 for Item with active credit function / relevant for credit. It indicates whether the credit management functions (credit checks and updating statistics) are active for the order, delivery, or invoice items.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you untick status block for sales order?

You only set status is block for delivery and invoice.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

in my check list there is no check box with Sales Order, i have only Static, dinamic, document value, critical fields, Open items, oldest open items, high dunn only.

in t-Code OVAK, i have selected credit check as "Credit Management Automatic Credit Control".

Thanks

Sudheer

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Beside the setting i suggested in my earlier also untick the Dynamic check.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ajit,

I am using Static not dinamic, even i have not selected sales orders check box. but i am not sure why it is considering open sales order values. I think may be after modifying the settings is there any program to update my settings for all previous postings,

Please help me how to solve this

Thanks .......Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I means is OVA8 overview screen, set untick for CG 01 and tick both for CG 02 and 03 according to your CCarea.

Hope you could get a better understanding.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudheer,

After you make your changes in OVA8, those old SO will not take immediate effect on the changes as it still keeping the old setting. Your new setting only will apply to new SO.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved...

Thanks for your reply

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you have to update as to how you have solved the issue so that it will be helpful to the members or just click "Answered" button so that this thread wont come on top of the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudheer,

You need to check the update rule given in the definition of the Credit control Area which you are using for credit management. If you want only the open deliveries then you need to have update rule 15 in the credit control area.

In the credit controal settings, you need to have settings for the credit check at the delivery level.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Chetan

Edited by: Chetan Gupte on Jul 15, 2010 8:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

You need to untick the Sales order and Status block in OVA8. so that system will not consider the open orders value in the credit check while processing the order.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

SK