cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indent and spacing in the paragraph format in Smartstyle .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have created the smartstyle , and defined the TAB formatting.

The window defined is having following details. The first tab is at 3.5cm and second tab is at 4.5 cm (the exact placment on the pre-printed invoice)

Total Value,,,,,,&totval(10)&

Cash Discount ,,&zper&,,,,&zcdamt(10)&

Taxabke Amt,,,,,,&taxamt(10)&

CST,,&zper&,,,,&zcstamt(10)&

Adj,,,,,,&adjamt(10)&

My problem is always cash discount is shifted based on the value of the Total Value , for example if the total value is

Total value----

Cash.Disc @ 3% - 102.00

but if total Value is as follows

Total value----

Cash Disc @ 3% - 102.00

Same observation is to the last field of Adj, it varies based on CST figure, for example if CSTamt is not zero then it will print properly , if CST is zero , the CST line is not printed ( as condition is defined) but then the Adj amount shifts towards right by two digit.

Can anyone share , if the similar problems were faced.

AVS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to maintain a Template and then created the inferior nodes having the variables.

But now , if suppose the variable pertaing to second column is zero and is to be suppressed, the blank line is shown in the output , how to deal with this problem.

Can u pl. guide.

avs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AVS,

The solution to use a template works fine only if the textx are static and will be displayed always. If you have made a text display dynamic based on a condition,Use a table and add a condition for the row. In this case, If the condition is false it'll not be printed as a blank space. It'll be skipped and next row will be printed.

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please elaborate a little or guide me if any link is available.

AVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having a template defined as fixed place holders could help in your case.

Check n revert in case of any questions