cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in accounting release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While reconcilling this month our client found out that a billing documnet has been left out without accounting release. they now want the document to be released to account so that they will ba able to see the sale value in their respective GL. while analyzing the issue i found out that it is an issue of "account determination error" and assigned the correct GL to the account key. Now there is no account determination error, but the issue is

Excise invoice is already created two months back, and hence can not be reversed.

As i know to release the document to accounting first we need to cancel the excise invoice.

Please suggest how to release the document to accounting.

Thanks and Regards,

BKR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Excise invoice is already created two months back, 
    and hence can not be reversed.

As i know to release the document to accounting first 
     we need to cancel the excise invoice

There is no need to reverse the excise invoice. Just release the billing document via VF02.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

I am totally agree with Laxmipathi...............

Excise invoice already posting two months back so u no need to reverse it as it is your liablity to pay excise duty. Now invoice is not released to account it will effect to your financial statement so correcting financial statement you can release accounting doc.

check following for Account determination VKOA with account key G/L account assignment group

Check OB40 for Tax setting with Tax code and G/L

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr.Lakshmipati and Mr.Shambhu,

The issue seems to be resolved.

But in some cases i found that unless and untill you reverse excise invoice, system doesnot allow you to release the billing document (even after rectifying the acc determination ). In those cases, when i tried to release the document manually (VF02), system neither respond nor give any error. It simply take me to the next screen.

So can you please clarify what is the linkage.

Please reply soon because i need to close this thread anyway as my issue was resolved.

Thanks and regards,

BKR

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First type to figure out why your getting this error.

To analysis the same.

Use tcode VF03.

Then in overview screen, press CTRL + SHIFT + F12 from your keyboard or menu bar - Environment - Acc Determination Analysis - Revenue Account.

Hope this can assist you in understanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is better to do posting directly in FI

Raghu