cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record for header pricing condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one let me know whether we can maintain the condition record for header pricing condition type.

Thanks and Regards

Alokam Chandra sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I understood that you can't maintain sequence access for header condition.

In my business no one has the rights to add manually conditions in documents :

So, I wanted to know if it was possible in a routine (of which kind??) thought VOFM to code something that might "add" automaticly this header condition in documents pricing procedure when some criterias are filled ?

I'm using a condition like HB00.

Thank you for your answers,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Generally Price condition is maintained at Item level specific to material.

If you want to maintain a condition record for Price you should maintain the access sequece for the same , but for header condition you cant maintain access seqence. So you will have to create Ite Price condition type.

Generally Header condition can be maintained for charges like Frieght etc. which are applicable for whole sales document & get divided on line item after marking it as Group condition in V/06.

Regards

Mandar

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

For better understanding of the Header Condition Type and access sequence associated with it, please refer the following information:

SAP NOTE - 17217

Regards,

Sarthak

PS: If your query on the subject is resolved, kindly do not forget to mark it as close.

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Actual' header conditions are conditions that are are manually entered on the header condition screen.

It is never possible to determine 'actual' header conditions using automatic condition determination

(condition access). In R/3 standard pricing, the automatic condition access occurs only at item

level of the document.

If you maintain access sequence and condition record for a condition which would appear in header,

then this is no a real header condition, it is a "item totals".

Please refer to note 876617 for detailed infomation.

Thanks,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Condition record maintain not relevent to Header or Item level.

If you want to maintain the condition record for the condition type. Maintain the access sequence for the condition type.

Check V/06. assign the access seq. for the condition type.

then you can maintain the record through VK11.

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls refer SAP note 876617 for clarification on Header condtion.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

condition record can't be maintained in header condition type. you cannot put access sequence in header condition type.

means you have to manually input ur price value in header level.

Best Regard,

Hendry