cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 HTTPS receiver channel error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error in the receiver Seeburger AS2 channel with HTPS connection and going through a proxy to the Partner.All the certificates have been installed,proxy server information gives,mentioned the key store values and encryption certificate values have been mentioned in the receiver agreement that is using the channel.

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: HTTP-Client component init failed # java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve alias collection., SEEBURGER AS2: HTTP-Client component init failed # java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve alias collection.

Can you please give me an idea whether I am missing something or any configuration settings I need to make.

Thank you,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

A similar post which was resolved ...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Neetesh,

Thank you for the link.The first thing I have looked at is the link you gave me.But when I give with * it is complaining that it is not able to retrieve the certificates.

TRUSTED/AS2CERTS/*,but I have backward slashes..may be OS is different ,I think the original poste might have Windows servers.

any other ideas please.

thank you.