cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In inspection plan is it mandatory to assign work center.

System is not allowing to create inspection plan without work center.

My material is purchased from outside vendor.

thanks

Aprasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also check if there is any standard variant for the field, you can go to transaction SHD0 to search by transaction code like QP01 or QP02. If there is, then you can change the field attribute or deactivate the variant.

There is also the field selection which can controle the work center, please go to customization transaction OP5A > Dobule click the 'PP/PI/QM task lists: operation screens' > Check the PLPOD-ARBPL and *PLPOD-ARBPL.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aprasad,

Run trx OP5A

Select "PP/PI/QM task lists: operation screens" Double click on it

Check where the radio button is set for field "Work Center" it should be at "Req" currently as you system in not allowing the field to leave blank. Change it to "Input"

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I haven't seen this before with inspection plans. You might check the control key for the operation and see if that requires a work center to be specified. I don't remember that being there though. Its possible it is though. I've just never looked.

the other possibility is that someone made the work center a required field in task lists some how and didn't limit it to the say the productoin task lists but all task list. You might ask production to look into that and see if someone used an exit to check that the work center field is fillled in. If in the exit they didn't the Q task list types, it might be requiring it for your plans too.

FF