cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP RF configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please provide me step by step details for any RF transaction config or building blocks....any transaction would do as I have good idea regarding rf programs and the development needed to create them.

I am basically looking for once the abap development is complete and we give the program a name say "Z1234" how do we add this is LE>mobile data entry and how is the que assignemtn done.I need a step by step config guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I understand you want to add transaction on log on pad. Go in menu management and add your transaciton on the screen where you want, You have main screen & subscreen,to call transaction you have to select Menu /Trans. type 2 .In menu trans action column meaintain transaction.

To define queue go in RF menu mgt.& select define queue option. Secondly assign processor (user id ) to queue.

Hope this solve your problem.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to add the program Tcode in Mobile dataentry>Define Menu Management.Define Queues in RF Queue management > Define Queues.Then Assign areas (for ex-Storage types) and activities to queues.Make sure you assign user names to Queues.

Thanks