cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Billing types assign to a sales order type...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I created a new billing document type (B) and want to assign it sales order type, which is already assigned to billing type (A).

My requirement is that both the billing types must be assigned to this sales order type. Can you please let me know the configuration steps.

Thanks,

Shashank.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from what Ravi Sankar response to Subsequent billing doc from sales order.

To take use of Two Billing types for one sales order type.

First you need to maintain a copying control based on your process requirement, say,

- if its an order related billing, then in Tcode VTFA, maintain copying control for Sales Order to New Billing Doc (B) (you can copy the existing copying control for Sales Order to Existing Billing Doc (A))

- if its a delv related billing, then in Tcode VTFL, maintain copying control for Delv Doc to New Billing Doc (B) (you can copy the existing copying control for Delv Doc to Existing Billing Doc (A))

You can search SDN forum and SDN wiki for details and config guidance on [copying control|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/96/f42c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm].

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you only can determine one billing type in sales document type (VOV8), it'll be used as standard billing type when you do billing. but if you want to determine other billing doc type for that sales order type, just maintain copy control in VTFA.

when you do billing, you just choose what your billing type.

hopefully it helps.

Best Regard,

Hendry

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To my knowledge it is not possible through configurations. I guess, the default billing type will be copied into the sales order during creation and while creating the sales order, the subsequent billing type should be changed in the sales order based on the conditions, through enhancement.

Thanks,

Ravi