cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP Application not a Valid Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to add a new Application (Non SAP) to the Request form. So under Configuration Tab; I clicked Application Configuration and selected Created. I filled out the Application, Sort Description, and Description field. I left System ID and Client blank since this is an not SAP Application. When creating a request; I can select the Application from the Others tab, but when I go to select roles It tells me "Select at least one valid application."

How do I add my application as a valid application?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please make sure to create connector to your non-sap application under Configuration->Connectors-.

Regards

-Ranjiv

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have my LDAP Connection; which would be great to use; but it is not an option as an application. How do I create a connection to Active Directory without using a LDAP connection; or how can I get my LDAP to show up as an Application?

Just to Clarify; when I go into Applicaiton Configuration; I can see my LDAP conneciton; but the Application field is left blank. I assume that is why when you create a request; I do not see the LDAP as an option. I can not select my LDAP Connection to change the Application field.

Any Suggestions?