cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are saved the changes for a shopping cart?

alonso_valenzue
Participant
0 Kudos

When I enter to the option "Check Status", I select a shopping cart and click the link "Display Changes" and appear all changes of the shopping cart.

I am interested in the section "Purchasing Organization", for example when the Purchasing Group is modified, Where is saved this information? Exists some table? The fields that are seen:

Changed By

Changed On

Changed At

Item

Field Name

Old Value

New Value

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here it must be there

BBP_PDORG

go to BBP_PD

and go to your shopping cart

and go to organisation

click you will get this table

for example

Buyer can redistribute work load to one purchase group to another purchase group

Muthu

alonso_valenzue
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

But, do you know where is saved the date when occurs a change?

For example, when an user goes to transaction "Redistribute Workload" and reassign an item to another purchasing group.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check directly via tr:bbp_pd, with field:Read Change Document flagged ON, go to the end of the

screen, "change document", you will find the changed purchasing org, or group informations.

table:BBP_PDORG.

.I have verified this in our internal system, hope this information is helpful for you.

Regards

Lauren

alonso_valenzue
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lauren,

In BBP_PDORG table is only last values for Proc_Org, Proc_Group and Proc_Org_Resp...

I want to obtain the date when those values were changed by the transaction "Redistribute workload"...

When I enter to view log changes for the shopping cart ("Display changes"), in the Purchasing Organization section appear the info:

Purchasing Organization Changed By Changed On Changed At Item John Smith 13.07.2010 15:37:53 John Smith 13.07.2010 15:37:53 Field Name Old Value New Value Responsible Purchasing Group O 50003777 O 50003782 Responsible Organizational Unit (purchasing) O 50003777 O 50003782

Where is saved this info?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CLICK THE INFO ON ORGANISATION

Organizations:

Proc_Org Proc_Group Proc_Org_Resp

HERE CLICK THE VALUES

it takes you to another screen

there you can see boss

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

These change document values are from CDHDR or CDPOS tables. They belong to BASIS.

alonso_valenzue
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jay,

I found the info of the changes in CDHDR and CDPOS tables.

Answers (0)