cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I have to create two Interfaces under one name space and both will have XI Adapters i.e. data will be delivered through proxy on R3 side. The first proxy was created fine but while creating 2nd proxy, I am getting following erroru2026u2026u2026

Only supported in XI Release 3.0 and higher: Fault Message Type ExchangeFaultData1 | <Name Space> uses the different XML namespace <Name Space>

Message no. SPRX000

I tried changing the fault message from ExchangeFaultData to ExchangeFaultData1 but no avail. Any ideas?

We are on XI3.0

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to be careful: When you copy a message type to another namespace, the XML namespace is not adjusted.

On my opinion this is a bug and have caused a lot of trouble for me when a started renaming my stuff.

So go to the message type and copy the namespace to the XML namespace, to make the two fields equal.

proxy generation in R/3 4.7 (Web AS 6.20) has some restrictions.

Hope that helps

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan

I have checked namespaces in all repository objects and they all are same.

Please elaborate on 'go to the message type and copy the namespace to the XML namespace, to make the two fields equal.'

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess Stefan means to say that, just Message type refer to the proper data type while you copy your objects.

When you have datatype selected in your messagetype, copy the same namespace of datadype and paste it in XML namespace field in Message type.

Then save and activate it.

Thanks,

Hetal

Edited by: hetal shah on Jul 14, 2010 1:40 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the XI version you are working on?

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's written there

We are on XI3.0

Hello Rajesh - are you using external definition to generate proxy?

-- Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not using any external definition.