cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Error Code DPL.DCAPI1027

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I just set up a new NW CE 7.2 Developer Workplace and defined some process data with the help of NWDS. During the first deployment, i received an error log starting with the following lines:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DeploymentException.

Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item...

During my research I found some threads learning me that this issue may result due to unauthorised deployment user. Up to now, I did not define a user for deployment process. I just entered my adminstrator login and password in order to access the UME database from NWDS.

Thanks in advance

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Post your complete deployment log, the error you posted doesn't say any thing.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Check this link, should help :

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey there,

during deployment i experienced something similar. thru granting/revoking myself every single role i came to the conclusion that the ume-role "Administrator" works for the deployment of an ear-file from the nwds. unfortunately the security admin won´t grant me this role permantly, so i would be very thankfull if somebody could tell me which of the over 1300 actions of this role is responsible for a successful deployment.

-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

this seems to be poorly documented - at least I finally gave up searching in sap help - sdn - google... Furtunately my try-and-error approach on assigning some UME actions was successful. At least on NW 7.11 the deployment from NWDS works when the user has the following roles:

deploy_action

DeployController_Access.

In my case it was an EAR containing an PI adapter module. Should be the same for NW CE 7.1/7.2. Please let me know it that right.

Best Regards

Kristian

Food for TREX:

-

Deploy finished with errors.

Exception:
com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.api.APIException: DeployException,cause=[ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1023] AuthorizationException.
Reason: , An error occurred during the deployer retrieval. Cause =[ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3151] The user x could not be authorized, because doesn't own the (com.sap.engine.interfaces.security.ServiceAccessPermission dc) permission for deploy controller.
	at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.ComponentManagerImpl.getDeployProcessor(ComponentManagerImpl.java:62)
	at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DCDeployThread.run(DCDeployThread.java:118)
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1023] AuthorizationException.
Reason: , An error occurred during the deployer retrieval. Cause =[ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3151] The user x could not be authorized, because doesn't own the (com.sap.engine.interfaces.security.ServiceAccessPermission dc) permission for deploy controller.
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.<init>(DeployProcessorImpl.java:160)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorFactoryImpl.createDeployProcessor(DeployProcessorFactoryImpl.java:26)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.impl.ComponentManagerImpl.getDeployProcessor(ComponentManagerImpl.java:53)
	at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.ComponentManagerImpl.getDeployProcessor(ComponentManagerImpl.java:58)
	... 1 more
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.security.authorize.AuthorizationException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3151] The user x could not be authorized, because doesn't own the (com.sap.engine.interfaces.security.ServiceAccessPermission dc) permission for deploy controller.
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.security.authorize.impl.AuthorizerImpl.doAuthorize(AuthorizerImpl.java:74)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.security.authorize.impl.AuthorizerImpl.doAuthorize(AuthorizerImpl.java:49)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.impl.CMImpl.doAuthorize(CMImpl.java:212)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.impl.CMImpl.getDeployer(CMImpl.java:82)
	at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.impl.CMImplp4_Skel.dispatch(CMImplp4_Skel.java:401)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:355)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.ServerDispatchImpl.run(ServerDispatchImpl.java:69)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:67)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.execute(P4Message.java:41)
	at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.FCAConnectorImpl.executeRequest(FCAConnectorImpl.java:977)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:57)
	at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:55)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:115)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:96)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:314)

Edited by: Kristian Weissmann on Aug 12, 2010 4:28 PM - either firefox or the server absorb the line breaks