cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cross company customer consignment stock transfer

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following scenario:

Customer places an order at SalesOrg A belonging to CoCd A.

The delivering plant B for this material belongs to CoCd B.

The consignment issue is made from plant B.

The stock is now in customer consignment at plant level for plant B.

Question:

I'd like to transfer the consignment stock to a plant belonging to CoCd A, since CoCd B has already invoiced CoCd A for the material, so legally the material already belongs to CoCd A now, but the material is not shown in the stock of CoCd A.

It is not possible to do it with an MM movement (e.g. 301) since the price that CoCd B has invoiced to CoCd A is higher than the stock value, I believe.

I think it must be done with the help of an OD (to have the correct price).

Is there a standard process for this? Has anyone worked with a similar scenario?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did the similar project. Only difference is you what to transfer the stock to Plant A. In our scenario the material will deliver to customer by plant B and we used inter-company bill process in CoCd A to complete the process. Basically this is mix of consignment & intercompany process. I dint under stand why you what that stock in your Plant A. There is any specific requirement for that?

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please tell me how you did the mix of consignment and intercompany process?

I need to do one and i can't add the intercompany process.

Thanks in advance

Paula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Even i have worked on such scenerio- 1. Create a storage loc at plant B for plant A. 2. Create consignment stock at this storage loc with Palnt B as special stock partner.

Now you can work on things like creating seperate item cat for these materials.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Can you give me more details please?

What i really I'm trying to do is, I need to do consignment from A to B and then sell those material to a final client, what I'm trying to do is a intercompany process between A and B and then do the costumer consignment from B to a final client.

Thanks in advance

Paula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create Inter company stock transfer order in plant A having vendor code of plant B then create delivery VL10B and do PGI via vl02n your stock gets transfer to Plant B then create Intercompany Billing in Plant A for Plant B. post GR in plant B so that your materil is transfer completly in Plant B and book invoice verification for plant A MIRO. and further process is same you have to create Sale ordewr for Plant A, PGI for consignment and Billing to customer. Your stock shows in customer congsinment.