cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application failed to initialize properly(0xc0150002)-SAP logon-Vista(Win)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Windows Vista home edition. I have installed SAP Gui ver. 7.1. Now while trying to access SAP, it is not allowing me and showing me the message "Application Failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Please click OK to terminate the application."

Thus I am unable to reach to the Screen prior to SAP Log on even.

I scanned the system files using SFC /scannow using command prompt. After scanning it says

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log "

Please help me correct the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Subrata.

July 13, 2010.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subrata

Home editions are NOT supported!

see note 26417 and 66971 !

All professional products are supported!

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you ever come accross the situation like what I have. Would you please help me providing the solution of the issue. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

???

We are not miracle healers... ))

First please fullfill the requirements for the work with the sapgui ( see the note 66971 ) !

HOME Versions of a Windows OS is NOT supported.

Best regards,

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

???

SAP was running in my Laptop for last one year. It was the same verson of OS, Windows Vista Home Premium.

Recently, I had run system recovery due to some other issue. Reinstalled all the softwares I was using. Having tough time with SAP as mentioned in my thread.

Hope I have clarified you.

By the way, could you please forward me the SAP Note 66971.