cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

we are using TA co53 (control recipe monitor) which works fine most of the time. But now and then we get some error messages in the RFC Trace like this one.

**** Trace file opened at 20100712 121609 W. Europe Daylight Time, SAP-REL 700,0
======> CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'
no data received

ABAP Programm: SAPLZ_PACKING_STATION (Transaction: ZSDPAKTI)
Called function module: HU_GET_RFC_DATA
User: AGHO (Client: 100)
Destination: Z_WAAGE_4 (handle: 3, 33324140, {7A9E8DDF-81FD-F16D-AAB7-00145EBB9A
Error RFCIO_ERROR_NO_DATA in abrfcpic.c : 3472
CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'
no data received

Error RFCIO_ERROR_MESSAGE in abrfcio.c : 1833

I found some SAP Notes, but they are not usable for my release (NW 7.0, Patchlevel 221). Are there any suggestions what might be a solution for this problem? Or is it possible that this is caused by some network errors.

Thanks in advance

marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the only possibility would be to run a user trace on every user, because we don't now when the error will happen and which user it may concern. But the problem is that this will generate a hughe size of the logfiles so I try to find another approach for this.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> ABAP Programm: SAPLZ_PACKING_STATION (Transaction: ZSDPAKTI)

> Called function module: HU_GET_RFC_DATA

> User: AGHO (Client: 100)

> Destination: Z_WAAGE_4 (handle: 3, 33324140, {7A9E8DDF-81FD-F16D-AAB7-00145EBB9A

Your logs above giving the user name and client for which this is happening.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

i had posted the things i got out of the RFC Trace above. SM21 is empty. The Problem with the user trace is, we don't know when it will happen and also on which user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

from the error i can see rfc Z_WAAGE_4 and the user name with the function module..

have you try to activate trace and see detail message on the trace

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you check the RFC logs to see if you can get more details?... also SM21

Regards

Juan