Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock in transit issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing a problem to map the following scenario

Destination location -

100pc (after run the heuristic demand pass to source location)

Source location u2013100pc and pass this demand in R/3

create sales order at source loaction based on Purchase requsition created by destination location

Now I have to transport (good issue ) of 20 pc only to destination ,now this 20 pc in on the way (in the truck---stock in transit),please let me know how can I see the 20 pc in APO in the planning book.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Have you created integration model for "transit stock". If you create it then you will be able to see stock in transit (category CS) in product view of destination location. Now since this category is of type "stock" it will not be seen in planning book directly. To see this stock in SNP u need to create stock cat group and attach to location master of destination location. This is how we get stock in transit in planning book

This process is different from what Datta has mentioned. Datta can you please suggest what different we have to do in ECC and CIF so that you get category EI in apo? I think getting EI is better than getting CS.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please suggest me how can I add the CS or EI category in in transit KF in planning book..

regards,

sanjay bansal

Former Member
0 Kudos

EI will be seen in planning book directly in intransit KF as suggested by datta. Did u manage it to get EI? if yes tell us how?

CS will not be seen directly in planning book. It will get added with unrestricted stock (CC) and will be seen in stock on hand KF in the initial column (if no demand exist, else it will get netted of with demand as per stock balance macro...check this) Now to get in stock on hand KF, you need to create stock category group in SPRO-.Advanced Planning and Optimization->Supply Chain Planning->Supply Network Planning (SNP)->Basic Settings->Maintain Category Groups. In this category group u must maintain CC and CS.

Then attach this group to location master in SNP tab.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Still I'm not able to manage EI category,I'm see the data in rrp3 transaction as stock in tranist with category CS,but same value is not display in planning book in in transit KF..I used all the category groups one by one in location master in SNP tab but no success..

Regards,

sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

U need not try all category groups. choose only one in which you have added CS. Have you added CS to any group?

This is the only setting required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks vaibhav ..now i got the value in intransit KF..thanks alot once agian for quick reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey did u get category CS or EI?

I thought u got category CS, then KF intransit should be blank. And u shud see stock added in stock on hand KF initial column.

Please clarify as I am interested to know how EI is generated.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

When i do outbound delivery the qty is appear in planning book in in transit KF..when I do PGI after outbound,that qty is not seen into in transit kf in planning book at destination loaction..

can you please tell me there is any crtical setting in transportion lane which allows intransit stock..

regards,

sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the sales order of 100 pcs, you would have created a delivery and done goods issue of 20 pcs.

You should be able to see the in-transit of 20 pc in the Key figure of "In Tranist" in the standard SAP planning book 9ASNP94.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can suggest me please which category should I select and any specific setting to see the stock in transit KF.

Regards,

sanjay bansal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transaction - interactive SNP /SAPAPO/SNP94 the data view, in which you see the KF.

Alternatively , you may acees the same planning book through interactive demand planning /SAPAPO/SDP94, the standard planning book 9ASNP94

The ATP category is EI for the KF.

regards

Datta