cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in the deployment in WEB AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have encountered a problem while deploying in WEB AS.When i am deploying Dictionary object it was sucessful but when i am deploying EAR it is giving the following error.

Error...........

Aborted: development component 'SalesOrderCreateFor'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2006.07.04.17.11.51':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [businessone] with user name: [admin] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext instance.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

pls kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the error trace it seems that the SDM password given by you during deployment might be wrong or misspelled. Check it from your sys admin. Also try restarting the server node, if not, the system.

Regards,

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using NWDS or SDM tool to deploy your application? Try using SDM tool and give correct user id and password. The problem seem to be userid/password combination.

regards,

Sujesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

But if user name and password is in-correct how dictionary object is deployed.I have restarted server twice and also tried after restrating the system.Pls help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Kiran