Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change text on SAPGui logon screen for all languages

MichaelGreulich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo experts,

I change the SAPGui logon screen in my system according to note 205487.

In my system zcsa/system_language is set to german and I also created the ZLOGIN_SCREEN_INFO in german language.

Everything is working fine, except if somebody tries to log in via RFC from an english system. The text from ZLOGIN_SCREEN_INFO is not dispayed. And it is not possible, to add english info to my german ZLOGIN_SCREEN_INFO.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

In transaction SICF, even though you configured the logon so that the system information is displayed on the logon screen, the system does not display this information if you use HTTP to log on. If you use SAP GUI for Windows to log on, the system information is displayed correctly.

Please read the below SAPnote and I hope it may help you.

Note 1161864 - System information when using HTTP to log on

All the best !

MichaelGreulich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it is not really helping me. I'm not using HTTP to log on, I use the SAP GUI for Windows 7.20.

To describe my problem a little bit close:

I'm setting up a service desk. When a message out of a satellite system is created, the user has to logon to the solman with his username. Therefore I need to change the SAPGUI logon screen. If the user uses german language, everything is working fine. For other languages (I only tried english, but we also have customers using russian, french, spanish language) the changed logon screen is not displayed.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Michael

Answers (0)