cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Billing conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am a BW guy and have a question regarding Billing conditions. I can see all billing conditions per billing item by going to condition tab using VF03 transaction code. I understand,out of conditions type shown in VF03 ,only few them will be added to get invoice net value.

I would like to know in which table table this setting will be there?

Example : Billing net value is $15. in the condition I can see like condition 1 for $6,condition2 for $5 and condition3 for $9 but Netvale of the billing will be only by adding condition1 and condition3. How does system know only to add condition1 and condition3 but not condition 2.

Please let me know the table name and field name?

Thanks

Vennela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Basically system behave the following

1. It will add the all basic price (add all value in field Netwr) (V_T685A- KOAID "B")

2. minus all discount (V_T685A- KOAID "A")

3. will not include any Taxes, (have separate field "MWS****). (V_T685A- KOAID "D")

Hope it will help you

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vennela

The information that you are after is in the pricing procedure - the collection of conditions that are applied to a transaction.

From VBRK-KALSM you can find the pricing procedure for the document.

With VBRK-KALSM you can select from T683S where T683S-KALSM = VBRK-KALSM and T683S-KAPPL = "V"

The conditions for which T683S-KSTAT = "X" are statistical conditions and are not included in the charge to the customer.

HTH

James