cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open shop screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPERS,

I am facing the following problem in web page, when i am trying to create shopping cart.

I am able to log in to WEB page with user name and password and changing the password and with change password also i am able to log in.

when i click on shop in menu, it is opening one more home page with all user authorized transaction and unable to open the shopping cart create screen.

When I am log off the screen, it is coming out. But when i re execute the same page it is directly going to home page of SRM.

Please provide me the solution,.

Thanks in advance,

Venkat

Edited by: Venkat.mm.sap on Jul 14, 2010 8:53 AM

Edited by: Venkat.mm.sap on Jul 15, 2010 2:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

I don't understand at all your problem...

In your title thread, you write your are not able to open (i guess you want to say run) shop screen, but farther in your message, you write you directly go to home page of SRM !!

Could you please clearly specify your problem ?

If you mean after log off, when you execute again URL to connect to SRM you do not have to populate user ID and password on the logon screen because you go directly to main SRM screen, then before connect again to SRM, check in SM04 transaction if any session remains active for your user.

If one exits, it could explain why you do not need identification.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your responce,

My basic problem is I am able to open SRM Enterprise Buyer welcome page.

In this screen I am getting one warning message:

No switch to HTTPS occurred, so it is not secure to send a password SSO logon not possible; invalid host name for issuing cookie Choose "Logon" to continue A dialog box appears in which you can enter your user and password No switch to HTTPS occurred, so it is not secure to send a password_

But I am able to log in by click "Log on" button (there one more pop-up screen is opening in that I am giving user name and password)

After log in I am getting screen SRM-Enterprise Buyer screen, in that right side menu I am able to see the user roll menu items for SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE role. i.e. Alerts, Requests, shop, shop(one screen), Check status, Confirm Goods/services, Enter Invoice/Credit memo, Approval, Inbox OLD.

But when I am click on shop the browser is opening one more sub screen which contains all the user roll for SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE and I was unable to open the shop screen, same problem for other rolls also.

Please provide me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Venkat

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Check thread below:

[SRM issue - need help|;

Regards.

Laurent.