cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LL01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In configuration under LE - WH - planning and monitoring - Wh activity monitor - define critical WH parameters - stocks in interim storage types, I have assigned 200 storage type to 001 WH.After the assignment,when I look in to LL01, interim stock with that WH/S.type, I can see many entries in it.

Due to some reason business asked me to remove the config which I have done as 200 is not an interim storage type.I have done as adviced but, still I can see new entried comming in under 200 storage.If I am not wrong, once I delink the config for 200 ST still why is it showing in LL01 with latest entries.Pls suggest is this a bug or Am i missing any config.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any helps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default, system shows teh information fetched by the last job run if you have set it up for example for your case it is RLLL06SE.

On the LL01 screen also you can refresh the data using Shift+F5 or Menu Edit --> Determine Data again.

Once you do this, the storage type 200 will get removed.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai Kumar, Ultimate and excellent.Issue is resolved, Thanks for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably the reason is based on the time line specified in critical parameters, it still displays the old entries.Please wait for the time defined and re open the LL01.Check out if ther are still there.

Thanks