cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch management requirement cannot be changed; choose "Display errors".

0 Kudos

when I want to change the batch management requirement indicator, an error message occurs: Batch management requirement cannot be changed; choose "Display errors".

And then I empty the stock of current period and previous period, but there is still an error message that said:

SD documents exist (orders or deliveries) that have not yet been

processed or that have been processed only in part.

So I'd like to ask why the SO of other plant can affect the material in this plant? how can I resolve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

If the relative SO happened in last year that I can't delete it becasue finance issue. And the current batch level is material level, and can't be tranferred to plant level. Then how can I resolve this problem? Any other solution to remanage this material as batch management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ling,

The batch management is active at material level which means togther with material code batch no. combination would be unique acorss client.

The only possible solution which we can try could be to close the open orders (assign a rejection reason) first and than activate the batch management status and after activation you can prepare fresh orders form remaining qty of order/delivery which are still under process.

However since the issue may be of document tracking , for this pls activate order to order copy control and creat new orders for remaining qty with refernce to old orders.

Pls test & revert.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need check the level at which batch management is active if it is at client level than you need to close all open documents i.e. sales order,delivery or PO etc.

Regards

Sanjay