cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshoot: How to process messages in "Recorded for Outbound processing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have File >XI(3.0)>IDoc scenario with 10-25 interfaces. Per interface an average of 200 msges.

Now we have an issue. from past 6 days all the messages for one of the interfaces are in status: "Recorded for Outbound processing"(with that single small black right arrow) in SXMB_MONI(around 1760 till now). Other than this few 100 messages for couple other interfaces are also in same status. There are other message interfaces using the same Idoc type; but they dont have this problem.

I have checked the queues: SMQ1/Q2. There are no errors. The other threads mention about some reports; but all are for error messages. So that also did not help!

On the first day someone had deleted the error queue entry. They had first checked the message in the queues but that was not showing any status. (This is very strange... but for some messages , the left most status column is not showing any status at all.. but while clicking on the end time column; I am getting the pop up which says succesfully processed). But this is not our problem right now.

Please help me process the messages in the "Recorded for Outbound processing" status.. some how!!!

Thanks in advance for your inputs....

P.N: Runtime workbench here is not configured properly. No CC monitoring tab; message monitoring shows only adapter messages etc.... So cannot check anything here

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Queue ids for the messages were blank or having the value: Package.

So we manually assigned a queue id and processed the messages.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out PI TA SMQR. Everything ok?

Check SM59 destination given in IDoc Com Channel. Is it working?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your inputs.

@Udo.... SMQR- no issues.

The RFC destination is fine.

@Abhishek The Idoc has not reached SAP. The xml messages in XI are in "Recorded for outbound processing" which is kinda like Scheduled, i think. Anyway I checked the R/3 cant find the messages or errors.

Any help would be highly appreciated....

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The messages might be stuck in SM58 ....did you check it there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

T-RFC right? I checked on the XI server. No entries...

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the status in SAP ECC.....there seems to be an error while processing the IDOC in ECC and not in PI.