cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Print Preview in PO print : }/SMB40/SSFCOMPOSER002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends while clicking on the print preview button in PO we ar facing this error message on our production server :

/SMB40/SSFCOMPOSER002

I have check the settings in NACE they are ok.Also the same is wrking fine on Develpment client but not on Quality.

I have trasported the NACE settings from DEV to Quality.But still the problem is there although its working fine on DEV.

Plz help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error message SSFCOMPOSER002 indicates 'No runtime object exists for form '. I just want to confirm the below point:

In Quality,

could you please go to the transaction code - 'SMARTFORMS' and give the smartform name ?

Then, execute the form directly and check whether you are getting the interface program name.

If any issues is there, then re-transport the smartform once again (please do not forget to activate the smartform once again before assigning to the new TR) to the quality.

Kindly tell me if the issue is some other.

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend.I have tried it to execute directly by entering name.But there is an error:

"error during generation of smartform zmmm_po_pu02 "

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have also tried to retransport the form but the same problem is there on quality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So it is confirmed as the smartform isnot transported correctly. If you try the same in development server, you can see the interface program name (Function Module name).

Once it will be transported correctly to the quality, issue will be solved.

May be, in your last attemp also, it is not transported correctly.

You can try by copying the smartform to another name and delete the existing one. After that just rename the new one to the correct name. Then just release the same and try it.

Regards,

Selva K.