cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a condition type for Metric Coversion which is a statistical. Condition record has been maintained for the acess say Sales area/Sold to/ Material Pricing Group/Sales Unit.

Condition record has been maintained for 1USD per L.

When I create a sales order this condition has been picked up, but we are not getting any condition value, and getting an error like Quantity could not be converted from GA to

I have checked the material where we have already maintained the convertion for GA to L.

Also there is no requirement or Altr cond value has been maintained for that condition type in the pricing procedure. No reuirement at access sequence level also.

Please advise....

Thanks in Advance

Viswanath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please maintain the condition as 10 USD / 10 L instead ?

Moreover whats is the quantity used in the Sales Order ? which I assume to be GAL .

Kind Regards

Amitava

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have scale for this condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Sales unit in sales organistion data in material and please check whether you have mantain conversion for base unit to sale unit.

if got any other solution please update me also

surly this will solve your problem. please revert back.

Rudra

Edited by: Gajanan Rudrakanthwar on Jul 13, 2010 2:51 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Base Unit of Measure maintained in material master ??? Also in material master Additional Data tab, what combination you have maintained ?? It should be in line with what you have maintained in pricing condition.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to your Material Master, select Additional Data tab.

There select Units of measure and maintain the alternative unit of measure and save.

Now retry your process cycle.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I already maintained them in the material master

Viswanath